Very dedicated and focused employee who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Education and Training
Associate in Film Making(Incomplete): Film Making 2012 Houston Community Collage Houton, TX, U.S.A
- Movie Makers Academy Award
- Member of Deans Team
Bachelor of Media Science(Incomplete): Advertising 2008 Iqra University Karachi, TX, Pakistan
- Computer Science courses
- Digital Animation coursework
- Visual Communication course
- Computer and Art Design courses
- Member of Young Designers Club
High School Diploma: Commerce 2005 Ghazi Foundation Collage Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Coursework in Marketing and Communications
- Coursework in Business Administration and Management
- Designed and implemented a special art project for Orient advertising.
- Designed packaging for more then 60 different products with designing the entire line of print advertising for those products at Interflow Advertisings.
- Managing and reorganized grocery store merchandise and displays, increasing output by 35%.
Personal Banker 02/2014 to Current Wells Fargo Humble, TX
- Building and managing lifelong customer relationships
- Understanding customers’ financial needs and showing them how to get the greatest possible value from products and services
- Analyzing current customer relationships and proactively contacting customers with recommendations to help them achieve financial success
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities
Shift Manager 08/2009 to 05/2014 Lakewood Food Store Humble, TX
- Executed cash transactions quickly and accurately.
- Handled products and equipment in accordance with safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Ordered and shelved weekly sale items for customers.
- Conducted price checks for cashiers.
Media Coordinator/Administrative Assistant 01/2006 to 12/2008 The Maestro Karachi, Sindh
- Prioritized graphic workload and effectively coordinated multiple projects.
- Created graphic materials for the company website.
- Made Power point presentations.
- Maintaining department calendar.
- Miscellaneous reports as required.
- Handled travel and meeting arrangements.
Assistant copywriter/ Graphic designer 06/2005 to 01/2007 Interflow Karachi, Sindh
- Designed unique print materials, including advertisements, brochures and logo designs.
- Prepared layouts and drawings in compliance with established templates and design standards.
- Developed creative graphics that simplified complex messages.
Assistant copywriter 07/2005 to 09/2006 Orient Advertising Karachi, Sindh
- Created creative tag lines, body copies.
- Contributed ideas during strategic and conceptual brainstorming sessions.
- Supported production of various proposal volumes under tight time constraints.
- Created visuals that appeal to leaders in the big data and high-tech world.
Calling Agent/Team leader 02/2004 to 05/2005 Atlas Financial Call Center Karachi, Sindh
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported mortgage issues.
- Trained staff on how to improve customer interactions.
- Led a team of customer service representatives to increase service center profitability.